Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist (Full-Time)
Infocus Web Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency that has been offering search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click management (PPC), content marketing and web design to local businesses for 15 years. We are looking for a full time, SEO and digital marketing associate to work out of our office located in South Delta (Tsawwassen) and help with the operations side of the business.
- Strategic on-page/off-page SEO implementation
- Setting up and managing Google Adwords and Web and Facebook Retargeting campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting on client SEO and PPC performance
- Researching and coming up with content ideas and assigning tasks to our writers
- Project managing website designs (we have a full-time web designer on staff)
- Helping create and document systems and procedures
- Helping manage outsourcers/vendors
- Technical (very comfortable with the internet, computers, setting up accounts online, etc…)
- Experience with SEO, PPC
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Familiar with content management systems like WordPress
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Project management skills
- Familiar working with task management applications (ie: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, etc.)
- Quick Learner
- Very Organized
- Great Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Attention To Detail
What we can offer
- Paid vacation time
- Unique experience working for a cutting edge boutique digital agency
- An encouraging and supportive work environment
- Work flexibility
$50,000 – $65,000 Negotiated based on qualifications.
To be considered, please send us an email introducing yourself and tell us why you would be a great fit for this position along with an attached resume to infocuspublishing(at)gmail.com
If the job posting is still up, the position is still available.
We look forward to hearing from you!